We've shared so much laughter, shared so many tears.

We've a spiritual kinship that grows through the years.

We're not sisters by birth, but we knew from the start

God brought us together to be sisters by heart.

Apartment 162

Apartment 162

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trust Quotes

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it's the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friend." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation." -D. Elton Trueblood

"We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy." -Walter Anderson

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teeresa

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you are looking for but the previous quote reminded me of another one that I absolutely love
"God does not ask us about our ability but only about our availability and if we then prove our dependability, he will increase our capability." - Neal A. Maxwell

You are all wonderful and I am excited to see all the great things each of us will accomplish.
Love,
Sereen

1 comment: