We've shared so much laughter, shared so many tears.

We've a spiritual kinship that grows through the years.

We're not sisters by birth, but we knew from the start

God brought us together to be sisters by heart.

Apartment 162

Apartment 162

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally! I'm posting something :)

I've wanted to post for awhile, but I never know what to write. However, I have come to the conclusion that even at the risk of writing something completely boring, I still want to write something, so here's what's on my mind right now...

Things this summer have been incredible so far! I am working 2 jobs, the first at the hospital in Provo, and also drug testing (I know how repulsed you all were knowing I watch people urinate, but I can guarantee that I see worse in the hospital, lol) Thankfully, even while being uber busy with my two jobs, I have still found time to play. I am still getting to know my new roommates, but luckily when I need a break from my quiet apartment, I have my two lovely visiting teachers (Sam and Mimi) living right next door. Things with Jed are still going great, sometimes I still find it hard to believe it's all working out this way when just a few months ago I was struggling and didn't even think there was a chance things would happen like this! Through everything that has happened I know our break was for the best and God really does know what's best for each of us!

Here are some things I've missed about you girls:
Mimi: You singing or whistling in the shower when you thought no one was home
Sam: You always being willing to listen to my frustrations and laugh at what I said...even when it was ridiculous.
Elise: Your genuine concern for each of us...and March Magnification goals that helped us grow
Kelli: Yoga! I made my sisters do sun salutations with me a few weeks ago and they thought I was crazy...
Sereen: You making cookies, but leaving some cookie dough for me to munch on later

I love you girls and am so glad I had the opportunity to live with you and learn from you! I'll try to keep ya updated on what's happening and share any funny experiences I have with you.

~*~Bethany~*~

p.s. No, that picture of Jonah didn't have anything to do with my post; I just wanted to post a picture and that one made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment